Friday, October 9, 2009

Ta Da!

I've officially started my blog! I know I'm late getting on the bandwagon but now that I've ventured over into the land of Facebook I've decided that a blog is next. This has been and will continue to be an eventful year with the boys get funnier everyday so I think this blog will be a great way to share with everyone ho things are going & share some of our funny stories!

So, I'll start with a quick update. Our biggest news right now is the excitement of our (my!!!) third pregnancy. I have said that this is the grand finale yet sometimes I think an even four would be nice. Mike doesn't agree! We will see. I knew when I had each of the boys that there were more to come so I guess I will have to see if I "feel" our family is complete after this one.
I am due April 7th but with my other two pregnancies I delieved the day I turned 37 wks. So, if that happens again it will be around March 17th .... an Irish baby!

The boys are doing great! They are thrilled that "mommy has a baby in her tummy". Grant is convinced it is a girl and calls it his sister. Sean is undecided and when we ask if it is a girl or a boy he just says "it's a baby!" I stopped guessing since I'm never right. We could find out in as little as 4 wks depending on what my doctor sees at my next appt. otherwise I will have to wait until my 20 wk appt. I can't wait!!!

Mike & I stay so busy! He is busy with work and has a couple of out of town work trips coming up (I dread these even if they are super short!!) and I have been subbing at KDO. The kids love to see me sub at school! Grant and Sean both are in KDO (Kid's Day Out---yes, our church is politically correct ...not Mom's Day out!) This is Grant's third year and Sean's first. My first year to have a day to myself..two days actually! I haven't had too many days yet since I've been subbing.

So, I'll be working on putting some pics up and other stuff up on the blog. That is part of why I decided to do this, I NEVER upload pictures and I get tons of "why haven't I seen those pictures or "why don't you ever email pictures?" so perhaps this will help me stay motivated to upload them and share them.

1 comment:

  1. It's about TIME lady!!! Glad to see you have taken the leap. I am glad you are doing well and congrats again on the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete